Capo Bulk Fill Plus Flowable Composite
Capo Flowable Composite Plus is a light-curing composite in the direct filling technique and for the “Bulk Fill”-technique. This quick and easy method is suitable for layers with a thickness of up to 4 mm.
- High filler content ca. 77 % by weight
- Excellent flow performance
- Natural appearance
- Easy to polish
- Easy and quick adaptation between the filling material and the natural tooth substance
- Compatible with most bonding and composite systems
- Made in Germany
- Fillings with layer thicknesses of up to 4 mm in Black‘s class I cavities.
- Base fillings/liners with layer thicknesses of up to 4mm in Black‘s class II cavities. For the final layer in a class II cavity, only use composites that are suited to filling Black‘s class II cavities.
- Cavity lining – as a first (bottom) layer in Black‘s class I and II cavities
Also check our Capo Natural Capsules