Capo Bulk Fill Dental Restoration
Capo Bulk Fill Dental Restoration is suitable for layers with a thickness of up to 4 mm. This highly viscous material adapts very well to the bottom and walls of the cavity.
- Quick and easy to use, for a layer thickness of up to 4mm
- Minimal shrinkage and safe to use
- Filler content approx. 77%
- High adaptation between the filling material and the natural tooth substance
- Compatible with most dental bonding and composite systems
- Universal dentin color and natural appearance
- Outstanding flow
- Easy to polish
- Fillings with a layer thickness up to 4 mm in cavities of Black’s classes I and II
- Base fillings with a layer thickness up to 4 mm in cavities of Black’s class II. Such base fillings in class II cavities must be covered with a composite suited to the treatment of class II cavities.
- Cavity lining – as a first (bottom) layer for cavities in Black’s classes I and II
Also check our Capo Natural Composite