Capo Bulk Fill Plus-Flowable Composite
Work more quickly and more easily than ever before without compromising the physical properties.
Save time with layers of up to 4 mm.
Capo Bulk Fill is a light-curing composite for posterior restorations in the direct filling technique and for the “Bulk Fill”-technique. This quick and easy method is suitable for layers with a thickness of up to 4 mm. The stable flow material adapts really well to the bottom and walls of the cavity.
- Fillings with layer thicknesses of up to 4 mm in Black‘s class I cavities.
- Base fillings/liners with layer thicknesses of up to 4mm in Black‘s class II cavities. For the final layer in a class II cavity, only use composites which are suited to filling Black‘s class II cavities.
- Cavity lining – as a first (bottom) layer in Black‘s class I and II cavities.
- Biocompatible: 100% free of Bis-GMA, HEMA and TEGDMA
- Outstanding physical properties (total filler content ca. 77 % by weight)
- Excellent flow behavior
- Natural fluorescence
- Natural appearance due to a universal dentin shade
- No additional layers are necessary to cover class I cavities.
- Quick and easy to work with
- Easy to polish
- Minimal shrinkage provides for a very safe application
- High radiopacity (210 % AI) ensures a dependable diagnosis between the filling material and the natural tooth substance
- Independent: compatible with most bonding and composite systems
- Made in Germany