NanoPaq Composite Teeth Filling
NanoPaq Composite Teeth Filling features homogenous restorations due to the ultrafine filling capability. The specifically adapted “chameleon effect” helps to achieve the optimal color. The fillings are also easy to check because of the product’s high radiopacity. All these facts make NanoPaq an excellent choice for your anterior and posterior composite filling and teeth restorations.
- Dentin masses: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3
- Teeth filling content: 83.5 % by weight
- E-module: 16,575 MPa
- Bending strength: 157 MPa
- Vickers hardness: 948 MPa
- Compressive strength: 432 MPa
- Direct anterior and posterior dental restorations in Black’s class I, II, III, IV, and V cavities.
- Indirect teeth restorations such as inlays, on lays, and laminate veneers
- Extended fissure sealing in molars and premolars
- Stump build-up
- Splinting loose teeth
- Adjusting the contours and shades to improve aesthetics
Also check our Capo Dental Composite Filling Slow Flow Fissure Sealant