MediPros® Dental Impression Putty
Dental Impression Putty is a common dental impression material that helps to make braces, models, and reconstructions.
- Not sticky. Its viscosity is suitable for mixing with bare hands
- Patients do not feel any repulsion because it has no taste and odor
- After hardened, very hard to minimize negative deformation during the impression
- High affinity with plaster enables detailed modeling.
- Oil does not ooze during mixing with bare hands. Dissimilar to putties of other manufacturers
Also check our MediPros® Impression Trays