MediPros® Endo H File 28/31 MM #6-#80
MediPros® Endo H File 28/31 MM #6-#80 adopts imported dental hand files quality raw materials, and each H file has a corresponding ISO international universal model.
- Cross-section of the circular design, test cutting ability
- Has excellent cutting force, can bring more debris in the root canal treatment
- The handle of H files has a clear cross-sectional shape and type logo
- The handle on the silicone pad can be suitable for high-temperature sterilization to 150 ℃
- Different types of packaging to meet the needs of different doctors
Precautions for use:
- To prevent infection, sterilize the H files by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using it.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using, make sure the instruments outside of the dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches, and cracks.
- If the head of the product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
- Wear a rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for the listed applications above.
- Only for use by dentists.
- After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by the ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of the sharp-edged part.
Also check our MediPros® Endo H Files 21/25 MM