MediPros® Endo K File 21/25 MM #6-#80
MediPros® Endo K File Dental Hand Files, Length 21 and 25MM, #06 to #80.
- Materials: Imported raw materials–dental high-quality raw materials.
- Silicone stoppers: Dental high-quality raw materials
- Handle: Each file with a clear sign for an ISO size accordingly
- Provides the precision and quality to enhance your expertise with stainless steel files
- A heritage of timeless precision and quality in steel
- ISO 06-25 square cross-section for better fracture resistance
- ISO 30-140 triangular cross-section for better cutting efficiency
- Instrument type and ISO size are clearly marked on the handle
- Special steel alloy with a uniform structure for maximum resistance to fracture and maximum flexibility
- Radiopaque depth marks
- The inactive tip conducts the instrument safely along the canal
- With pre-mounted silicone stoppers
- Also available in OEM packaging
Precautions for use:
- To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using it.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using, make sure the instruments outside of the dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches, and cracks.
- If the head of the product is thin, long, or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angles and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
- Wear a rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for the listed applications above.
- Only for use by dentists.
- After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
- Dispose of the product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by the ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of the sharp-edged part.
Storages and duration of use:
- Avoid storing at high temperatures, humidity, and direct sunlight
- Keep liquids away
- Store it at room temperature
- Do not damage or make a pinhole in packaging materials
- Do not keep under the germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration
Maintenances and inspections:
Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Also try our MediPros® Endo K File 28/31 MM #6-#80