K Files in Endodontics: 28/31 MM #06 to#80
1. Materials: Imported raw materials–dental high-quality raw materials.
2. Silicone stoppers: Dental high-quality stainless steel, length determination when root canal treatment
3. Handle: Each k file with a clear sign for an ISO size accordingly
4. provides the precision and quality to enhance your expertise with stainless steel dental hand files
5. ISO 06-25 square cross-section for better fracture resistance
6. ISO 30-140 triangular cross-section for better cutting efficiency
7. Instrument type and ISO size are clearly marked on the handle
8. Special steel alloy with a uniform structure for maximum resistance and flexibility
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize K Files by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using it.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of the dental cavity that there are no deformations, scratches, or cracks.
4. If the head of the product is thin, long, or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage.
6. Wear a rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for the listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose of the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash hand files with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances
Also try our MediPros® Endo K File 21/25 MM #6-#80
SKU: D14896 / D14902 / D14919 / D14926 / D14933 / D14940 / D14957 / D14964 / D14971 / D14988 / D14995 / D14008 / D14015 / D14181 / D14560 / D14239 / D14222 / D14022 / D14039 / D14046 / D14062 / D14060 / D14077 / D14084 / D14091 / D14107 / D14114 / D14121 / D14138 / D14145 / D14152 / D14169