NanoPaq is a light-curing nano composite for adhesive filling therapy with an ultrafine glass filler.
Because of the ultrafine filler the results are very homogenous restorations. The specifically adapted “chameleon effect” will help you obtain an optimal color adaptation of the filling. The fillings are also easy to check because of the product’s high radiopacity. All these facts make NanoPaq an excellent choice for your anterior and posterior restorations in all Black’s classes.
- Dentin masses: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3
Filler content: 83,5 % by weight
E-module: 16,575 MPa
Bending strength: 157 MPa
Vickers hardness: 948 MPa
Compressive strength: 432 MPa
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations in Black’s class I, II, III, IV, and V cavities.
- Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays and laminate veneers
- Extended fissure sealing in molars and premolars
- Stump build-up
- Splinting loose teeth
- Adjusting the contours and shades to improve aesthetics